Sunday 29 March 2015

That Moment When She Dared To Flirt With My Crush


Yes, she was my friend. My best friend dared to flirt with the one and only guy whom I had a huge crush on. She knew that I was dying every single day to grab his attention, but still she did it. Huhh!
There was a guy named Aben, a new admission in my college. With grey eyes, dark-brown hair, nice physique and approximately 6” height, he was perfect to fit in my dreams. I lost my heart to him the moment our teacher introduced Aben to our class. I was sitting on the second bench of the first row and still he didn’t notice me. But, that was okay!
Day by day, he was becoming more handsome and more attractive to me. When I could not keep that secret to myself, I shared it with my best friend, Tani. She reacted as if she has seen a ghost. She could not believe that I had a crush on Aben. I mean c’mon, he had everything a girl looks for. At last, she promised me that she’ll help me get his attention with her smart tricks and that’s what I was waiting for.
Trick 1, trick 2, trick 3…., everything failed and he didn’t notice me as if I couldn’t be seen. And, then one day I saw Tani with Aben in our college canteen. The way they were s
talking was far more friendly. I rubbed my eyes twice in case I was seeing something wrong, but no! They were laughing with each other, shaking hands, and coming closer and closer while talking. I was too far to hear anything but they were flirting. Yes, they definitely were!
My best friend was flirting with my four months old crush. I could not believe my eyes and that moment my world went upside down. I felt like doing something to them but she was my friend and he was my love. With a very heavy heart, I walked away without disturbing them. That moment I felt cheated, idiot, mad, and what all you guys can think of.
The next day was my birthday, but I was not at all in a mood to celebrate it. With my broken heart, I stepped in my class and there he was, with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses in his hand and a box of chocolates in other. He came to me and handed me the gifts and said ‘Happy Birthday’.
What the hell was happening? That was something unbelievable. I could hardly say ‘Thank you Aben’ when Tani joined us and they both smiled at each other. They told me that it was her plan to surprise me on my birthday, for which they were planning the previous day. I silently thanked my god and hugged her when Abin brought a delicious chocolate truffle cake from online cake delivery in noida  and I cut it happily.
That moment when I was angry at my friend was actually the moment when she was planning to gift a moment of happiness to me on my birthday. I thank her for the moment she disappointed me (as per what I assumed), otherwise my birthday moment would not have been so beautiful.
Onlinecake.in is the largest cake chain in india we delivery online cake delivery in gurgaon. You can order cake online in delhi also.

No comments:

Post a Comment