Tuesday 6 October 2015

ORDER CAKE ON THE DAY OF PROMOTION


Life is full of celebration , every moment gives you some experience , some memories which will remain with you for your life time.  Sometime there are moments which can touch your heart. I experience this heart touching moment  on my promotion day which will surely remains with me forever.
It’s a day when i am getting promotion and i am really very happy  with my promotion  and my happiness become double  when all my office colleagues surprise me with party to congratulate me . it’s a surprise party for me from them . it was really fun and party was amazing  , i cut the cake which was really very delicious . it’s a chocolate cake  one of my favourite .

As we work on office so we got no time to go to market and buy something so they order the delicious cake online for surprising me. Our office is in dwarka so they order cake from online cake delivery in dwarka delhi . the delivery was so fast and the cake is really very tasty. Thanks online cake for making my treat this much sweet and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment