Sunday 24 July 2016

WHAT SHOULD I CALL HIM


There are so many adjectives I can use to describe my brother. Starting from the mean ones because those are the ones that come to my mind first, how about bully? These are the ones that fit him. But there are also other adjectives that I have come to use since he’s shifted abroad.

Knowing who is worthy of his little sister, silently sweeping away the ones who don’t fit in the shoes of the escalated bar of worthiness and sometimes not so silently. And when he realizes that you have found someone worthy to have you happy. The antics still bring a smile to our faces.

The relation of a brother and sister is amazing, all that fights are so sweet that it complete the beautiful relation brother and sister. Celebrate your love for your brother with online cake delivery in indirapuram Ghaziabad and get the things you want at your doorstep.

 

1 comment: