Thursday 25 July 2019

Hariyali Teej

Do it like worship of Teej

The third part of the Shawk Party of the Sawan month is celebrated with the "Hariyali Teej"  this year teej celebrate is on August 3, 2019. 

But you know why Hariyali  teej is celebrated?

A story is said for teej Lord Shiva told this story to remind Parvati of her previous birth. On this day, the women worship Shankar Lord and Mother Parvati for the long life of her husband.If you want to celebrate any festival  so visit online cake delivery in DELHI
Hariyali Teej

Today the Teej festival is celebrated with great zeal in North India.

Teej Mahandi

At this time, At this time nature spreads greenery around.
 The festival of Teej is primarily a festival of women.
In this festival, swings swing in place, so that girls can enjoy greening while swinging.For more interesting blog Visit Online ake .in 

2 comments:

  1. I read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clarifying that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and I like to come again in future.
    Vanilla Cake Delivery in Najafgarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't have the foggiest idea where to start. Much obliged to you such a great amount for my cake it was exactly what I expected Nd it was what I wanted.I will be returning to you. I wish you achievement I wish you success I adored the environment in your home I implore God keeps you and you don't part Amen! Much thanks for the cakes they were excellent , decent and new.. ..We truly delighted in them.Much thanks to you I adored it! We were overwhelmed by a glorious cake. It looked marvelous. In the wake of dishing for kids, everybody hustled back for additional. This was totally scrumptious.

    Cakes to USA | Flowers to USA | Personalized Gifts to USA

    ReplyDelete