Sunday 5 January 2020

Chocolate Pinata Party Cake - By Onlinecake.in

This chocolate pinata cake is a dainty chocolate cake which is laced with classic chocolate buttercup and is filled with an awesome treat – M&MS and chocolate chip cookies! If you are looking for a fun-filled cake, then this cake is for you.

So let's talk about how to bake this cake. I decided to make it a three-layer cake because I think three layers are perfect. You need to fill some extra, but you do not end up with many layers or thin cake layers, which make it difficult to work with. Besides, cook two cakes and torture them.
Assuming that you have gone with three layers of cake, you want to cut a hole through one of the layers. I used a 3-inch biscuit cutter, but a round cookie cutter or knife would also work.
You want to cut the other two layers too, but not all the way. I went around halfway into the cake with my cutter, so I knew that I had the right size and size hole, and then used a spoon to take it out, very quick and simple. To Be Continue 

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (And really, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    Click on this link to discover if this brief quiz can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete